1. Personal Data collected by the Application
The Data Controller shall collect the following categories of Personal Data:
A. Voluntary contents and information provided by the User
B. Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Application
>2. Purposes of the processingCollected Data may be used for the following purposes:
3. Personal Data processing methodsThe Processing of Personal Data is performed with IT and/or digital tools, with methods of organizations and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In certain cases, subjects other than the Data Controller which are involved in the organization of the Application may access to Data in the assistance of the management of the Application and of the activity or in the assurance of the performance of services to the User. These subjects may be appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may access to Personal Data of the Users whenever required and shall be contractually obliged to keep them confidential. The updated list of Data Processors may be requested via email at email@example.com.
4. Legal basis for the processingThe Data Controller processes Personal Data regarding the User whether one of the following applies:
5. PlacePersonal Data are processed in the operative offices of the Data Controller and in any other place in which the parties involved in the Data processing are located. For further information, you may contact the Data Controller at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Security of processingThe Data Processing is performed with adequate methods and tools to ensure the security and confidentiality of the relevant Data, since the Data Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures which ensure, in a provable way, that the performance of the Processing is compliant with the applicable law.
7. Period of storage of DataThe Data Controller shall store Personal Data for the time necessary to perform the purposes connected with the performance of the agreement in force between the Data Controller and the User and, in any case, Data shall not be stored beyond the duration of years 10 after the termination of the agreement with the User. When the Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller, Personal Data shall be stored until the performance of the relevant interest. When the Processing of Personal Data is based on consent of the User, the Data Controller may store Personal Data untile their withdrawal. Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time in order to perform a legal obligation or an order of the public authority.
8. Automated individual decision-makingAll collected Data shall not be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling, which may produce legal effects concerning the Data Subject or may significantly affect the Data Subject.
9. Rights of the userThe Users may exercise specific rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In
10. Data ControllerThe Data Controller is Madeleine Srl, Corso Italia 13 – 20122 Milano (MI), Partita IVA 07417810962, email@example.com.
Latest update: 20/10/2020